Monday 1 June 2009

Jojo Ma - Creative director, Graphic designer, Fashion photographer and Set designer.

Hello! My name is Jojo (Josephine if you want to get a little deeper) and I dabble in most things surrounding fashion promotion. My main interests lie within creative fashion publications, whether that be set design, photography, artistic direction or graphic design - I can't quite decide which I like best though.

All my work is fuelled with a lot of love and attention and one of my main aims within this industry is to create images and spreads that deliver on enthusiasm and most of all, a lot of fun and character - Fashion is not just about the clothes.

Here are a couple of images of my work but click on my blog to see more.


1 of fashion story 'Small Girls in Big Jumpers'


1 of fashion story 'Stop being so Melodramatic'

If you're interested in collaborating with me please do not hesitate to contact me on hihijojo@hotmail.com or Jzijey.Ma@gmail.com. Or alternatively, give me a ring on 07708688620.

Look forward to seeing you all at the exhibition! x

1 comment: